"Let us find the fund you will need to start your own business"
Most business startups usually begin with high hopes and investor confidence. However, a few circumstances can either make or mar any business start-up.
A comprehensive research conducted by experts has shown that business startups within the first year often capitulate due to a myriad of reasons.
The salient requirement for any business to prosper is nothing short of capital. This is because capital is the basic ingredient for any business to thrive. Without adequate finance, business startups tend to crumble, and this malignant obstacle often causes infant business startup owners to seek financial backing for their startups.
Here are a few tips on the procedure you can adopt, in order to source for the required funding for your startup.
1. Bootstrapping your business
3. Seek Angel Investment for Your Startup
4. Seek Venture Capital for your Startup
5. Seeking Funds from Business Incubators and Accelerators
6. Source Funds by winning contests
7. Raise Money through Bank Loan
9. Government Programs that Offer Startup Capital
10. Product Pre-Sale
Our team of experts have more than 20 years of experience in raising start-up capitals and we can help you too.
BC, AB, SK, MB, ON
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 19:00 MST
Saturday 9:00 - 17:00 MST
Sunday 9:00 - 17:00 MST